What is Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD 2010-2015?
The Plexscape® Plex.Earth Tools for AutoCAD is the ultimate add-on for bringing out the best in your design,
importing aerial imagery and terrain elevation contours, exporting or importing KML file for showcasing your models in any way to your customers and partners.
Download and try out our free version now!
- Import images and create seamless mosaics with aerial imagery from any provider, such as Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap, Google Earth/Maps or any WMS server (e.g. USGS).
- Export your design models directly to Google Earth, quickly and easily, in both KML and compressed KMZ format for greater versatility.
- Import KML files into AutoCAD
- Create terrain models with elevation data fetched directly by Google Earth.
- Full package for surface creation by any data set, such as breaklines, boundaries, points or even elevation data extracted by plain text in AutoCAD.
- Advanced image processing capabilities, such as to merge and clip (while retaining georeference), and the ability to create World Files, thus allowing imagery transfer between AutoCAD and any other CAD/GIS system.
- Supports the basic edition of AutoCAD 2010-2015 and verticals (AutoCAD Civil 3D, Map 3D, Architecture and Mechanical Desktop).
- 3,000+ supported coordinate systems worldwide.