Plex.Earth gives you all the tools you need to utilize aerial/satellite imagery and terrain data, by connecting to Google Earth/Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreetMap, USGS or any other WMS service. Specify project's area and create mosaic to fill with high-res images, create elevation contours, automatically zoom Map Explorer or Google Earth to your area of interest or publish your drawing to Google Earth. Then share your design instantly with anyone.
Get Plex.Earth Free for 14-Days
300 images / 10,000 terrain points
The full 14-days free trial requires registration during software activation. However, if you choose not to register you will be able to run the free trial for 24 hours and 20 images / 2,000 terrain points.
Plex.Earth 3.6 (AutoCAD 2010-2017)
Upon finishing installation, open AutoCAD. You should now locate the "Plex.Earth 3" tab in the ribbon.
- Close Google Earth and any AutoCAD product that may be running on your system.
- Double click the downloaded setup file to install Plex.Earth.
If you can't find it, follow the instructions here.
- Microsoft® Windows®10/8.1/8/7
- AutoCAD 2010-2017 and Civil 3D, Map 3D, Architecture, Mechanical
- Google EarthTM: Google Earth v4+ (image import from the the free version of Google Earth 7 is supported via Google Maps)
- Google MapsTM: Internet Explorer 9+
- Internet connection